Yes!! Its for real. A chocolate cake ready in 5 mins. ! I have tried it and you should also try. Its amazing. Soft, fluffy with perfect taste and texture and reay within 5mins. I am not kidding i am serious. You try it first and you will believe. Heres the recipe.
1 1/2 cup All purpose flour
1 cup Milk
2/3 cup brown sugar
1tsp vanilla essence
40gms butter/ oil
1tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
3tbsp coca powder
1. In a bowl mix milk and sugar and whisk it until all sugar melts.
2. Than siff all dry ingredients and put it into milk and mix it well. See to it that no lumps are there
3. Add essence and butter and again mix well. Keep the batter little thinner than normal cake batter. And pre heat microwave oven
4. Take a microwave safe bowl (glass bowl) and grease it with butter. And pour the batter. Gently shake it until its smooth on top.
5. Now keep it in microwave oven (keep it microwave and not in convection) on high temperature for 4 to 5 mins. And then to be sure after baking insert a toothpick and see. If it comes out clear than your cake is ready. Let it cool for sometime and than take it out from mould and than you can decorate it.
Heres my tip – if you do not like chocolate you dont put coco powder and instead put the extract of flavour you want like strawberry. And get a nice fruit cake.
Like the post if you liked the recipe and do not forget to follow for more recipes.
Stay tuned in…