Hi everyone! This one recipe for health in the winter season as well for the special festive season. Hope you enjoy it.
1 cup jaggery
1 til (sesame seeds)
1tsp Ghee (or oil)
1 tsp elaichi powder (cinnamon powder)
1. Roast sesame seeds and take it in a bowl.
2. Then melt all jaggery and put ghee in it. Let it change color and turn light brown. You can also check by taking 1 cup cold water and add 1 drop of liquid in it and if it solidifies the mixture is ready.
3. Add elaichi powder and roasted sesame in it.
4. Than on a plate pour this mixture and flatten it. When it hot that time only cut it in small cube pieces.
5. Then let it cool for 10-15 mins and then its ready to eat.
Hope you like it! Try it!
Stay tuned for more recipes.
Like , folloW or share if you like the recipe.