i experimented so much and also tried online for vegetarian french macaroon recipe but i used to fail every-time, But now finally there’s one recipe which is egg-less gluten-free french macaroon recipe !!
- All purpose flour 1/2 cup
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Butter 1/4 cup
- Almond meal 1 tbsp
- Baking soda 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Raspberry jam or Nutella for filling
- in a bowl add butter and castor sugar and mix it with hand blender and slowly add flour, almond meal and baking soda and blend well.
- Then add vanilla extract and take water and prepare a dough not stiff and too runny too..
- Preheat the oven a 160 degrees for 10 mins and make small round balls of the dough and then bake them for 25 mins.
- take out from oven and let them cool and then spread the jam on one and cover it with other and make a sandwich. Your macaroons are ready.
Tip – you make colorful macaroons by adding 1 tsp of edible color of your choice while preparing dough. Also you can put ice cream in between and serve with chocolate sauce for an ultimate dessert.
Like, Follow and Share