Healthy and tasty soup that even kids will like.
- 1/3cup fusili pasta
- 6-7 basil leaves chopped
- 3/4 cup cream style corn (canned)
- 1tsp olive oil
- 2 tbps ketchup or tomato puree
- 1tsp sugar
- 1tsp Oregano flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Take a pan and add water to it and let it boil. Then once it comes to boil add pasta and oil in it. As pasta are cooked and slightly uncooked then remove it from flame and strain and keep aside.
- Then if taking fresh corn then first cook it is pressure cooker and then put it in mixer and make a puree.
- Take a pan and on the flame and add oil , basil and corn puree to that add ketchup and other ingredients except pasta when it comes to boil then add pasta and cook for 2mins.
- Your delicious soup is ready…
tip- you can add zuchinni, cheese, brocolli and other veggies to it.
like, follow and share
comment your feedback